CAETS 2022 will take place in the Versailles Palais des Congrès (Paris, France) from September 26 to 30, 2022.
Located on the Place d’Armes, opposite the palace, Versailles Palais des Congrès is set in a green environment, just 15 minutes from Paris. Like its architecture, Versailles Palais des Congrès offers a wide range of possibilities.
Located opposite the Palace, Versailles Palais des Congrès has a rich heritage from its authentic architecture.
It was the first convention centre in France, and it is one of the most remarkable heritage sites in Versailles. Constructed in 1967 in a discreet style, its architectural style is handed down from the 17th Century, and it is at the head of the famous “Trident”.
Versailles: a city born from the will of King Louis XIV, directed by Jules Hardouin Mansart, first architect, and André Le Nôtre, gardener.
Versailles, « the dream city of the French » (Credoc Study) is indeed a pleasant city in many ways. However, it is far from preconceived ideas and clichés that its inhabitants and visitors enjoy daily in a city that is both historic and dynamic and a welcoming environment where it is good to live, study, work and have fun.
Access to Versailles Palais des Congrès
- From Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport: 1hr 10mins by RER B + RER C
- From Orly Airport: 1hr 15mins by ORLY RAIL + RER C
- RER : ligne C, station Versailles Rive Gauche – Versailles Château
- BUS : ligne 171 depuis Pont de Sèvres, station Place du Château
- From A13: Exit to Versailles Château or Le Chesney / Versailles Centre / Marly-le-Roi
- From A86: Exit to Versailles Château
If you come by car, parking is available in front of the Palais des Congrès.